Positive Quote

“The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today". Franklin D. roosevelt

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Insecurities

From Wikipedia:
Emotional security ~ is the measure of the stability of an individuals emotional state. Emotional insecurity or simply insecurity is a feeling of
general unease or nervousness that may be triggered by perceiving of oneself to be vulnerable or inferior in some, or a sense of vulnerability or instability which threatens one’s self-image or ego.

My insecurities those deep wounds I have overcome have become some of my greatest gifts. When I understood my insecurity and what fueled it, I was on my way to finding my true passion in life. While insecurities will affect everyone differently I believe that the greater the insecurity the greater the fear or isolation it can have on an individuals self-image or ego. Thoughts to ponder:

Some of the biggest insecurities many people deal with:

• Finding success.
• Finding their perfect mate.
• How one is perceived.

To overcome insecurity you need to take the steps needed for change:

• Take responsibility for your actions.
• Capitalize on your strengths, skills, and attributes.
• Be willing to put yourself in a vulnerable position.
• Take risks.
• Believe in yourself.
• Look at your behavior and make necessary changes.

What effects can insecurity have on you?

• Difficulty maintaining healthy long-lasting relationships.
• Difficulty maintaining friendships because of a defensive attitude.
• Passed over for promotions.
• Difficulty in meeting new people.
• Be perceived as snobby or self–centered.
• Feelings of paranoia.

Someone who has had a great impact on my life shared with me:
Rikki Rogers Quote “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t”

For things to change we need to change ~ check out my website ~
Denverhealing.com ~ Have you suffered enough and ready for change?
Call for your free 15-minute consultation and begin a new journey in life

No comments:

Post a Comment